Monday, April 2, 2012

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!



I got so inspired when we were on a trip in the countryside of Houston where we had a fantastic experience with this year’s wildflower blooming. When I got home I did a lot of sketches and collages from this marvelous color explosion that those flowers had planted in my head.





If  you want to take a peek on  my Texas blog you can read about this trip to.


















Collages and drawings, and some Photoshop illustrations.
























 



brush painting/watercolor 






























































































































LINA



































COLLAGES AND Photoshop















































































Nature




































































No comments:

Post a Comment